1. Support multi-language translation
Chat Mode currently supports translation in 40 languages. When you select the default language, all other languages will be automatically translated into the selected language in the group, with the original text in another language for reference. If you switch to another language, you only need to re-enter the group to refresh to the new selected language.
2. Support Contacts Book and Group Management
It is convenient to keep in touch with your international friends or business partners. Added CONTACTS features to manage your records in a better way. Use IMID (8 numbers) to add a new account and invite friends to your chat group. You can also use STICKY ON TOP to pin some important groups for quick access.
- How to add new contacts -
- Open Chat Mode on MENU of Timekettle APP
- Select Message (New)
- Select Contacts at the bottom right
- Press the "+" button and select Add to Contacts
- Enter the IMID of your friends (For Beta testers, please enter 92266029 to add our staff)
- Select Add to confirm and your friends request will be sent successfully
3. Support Multiple Forms Of Access
4. Support Voice Input
During voice input, tap to turn on the voice recognition and you can speak continuously which is more user-friendly and efficient than other apps where you need to press and hold buttons.
The Chat Mode does not currently support the voice call feature; the maximum number of attendees in a group will be 200; the current version is under beta testing, do not rely solely on this feature for recording as instability may still occur.
Timekettle will continue to iterate its products based on user feedback and innovative designs, so stay tuned for our new updates and features. If you’d like to contact us for anything, feel free to send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.